Announcing the Fertility Preservation Services Locator and Referral System
We are building an online tool to help oncology healthcare providers find you and refer their patients to you quickly, so that they can access fertility preservation services before they start their treatment.
Studies continue to show sub-optimal rates (generally less than 50%) of fertility discussions occurring between oncologists and their patients; fertility preservation referral rates are even lower. Don’t let a lack of knowledge about where to find you and your services continue to be a barrier for patient referrals.
- It’s FREE!
- This locator is specifically focused on fertility preservation services. While your clinic or sperm bank may already be included in infertility-focused directories, this locator will highlight your services to distinct pool of patients and healthcare providers.
- Mapping and extensive search functionality will simplify and enhance the end user experience
- Individual listings will allow you to communicate the fertility preservation features and services that you offer
- An innovation online referral system will allow oncology healthcare providers and patients to quickly and easily schedule appointments
- The Alliance’s program partner, Remedy Health Media, will provide secure management and transmission of all HIPAA covered data
- The Alliance will extensively market the locator to the oncology healthcare providers and young adult patients and advocates who need the fertility preservation services that you provide
To make sure you are included in the locator when it goes live this spring, please submit your information at:
The Alliance for Fertility Preservation is a 501c3 charitable organization. The Alliance is made up of a team of professionals who have chosen to join together to advance the field of fertility preservation. Our members are recognized leaders with expertise in all aspects of fertility preservation including, oncology, reproductive endocrinology, urology, psychology, oncology nursing, and reproductive law.